Full Moon in Capricorn July 12th – Get Your Life in Order
- Get real about your finances. Change or update passwords if you do internet banking.
- Focus on ONE thing that is really important to you and ask the Universe to deliver it to you.
- Decide to take control of your life: health, work, relationships.
- Notice where you waste time and devise ways to work smarter and not harder.
- Create clear boundaries and don’t let anyone overstep them.
- Think about ways in which you can cut your expenses and make better use of your resources.
- Declutter – discard, sell, recycle, give away what you no longer need to make space for something new and better.
- Start or complete negotiations on a business deal.
- Am I being responsible about my finances? What can I do to improve my current situation?
- Have I been arguing for my limitations?
- What am I avoiding facing that is draining my energy?
- What do I want to achieve and complete during the coming year?
- Am I being lazy in any life area? If so, what is my action plan for changing that?
How will the Full Moon in Capricorn affect you personally?
Check out your Sun-sign and Ascendant sign below! (Get your free birth-chart to find out your ascendant!)
This is a good time to focus on your work goals and to take baby steps towards their achievement. If you are ready for a change in your career direction, don’t rush into it. Make sure you plan carefully so that when you do make a move, it is the best possible option. Don’t act precipitously.
This Full Moon could stimulate an interest in travel. It would be a good time to plan or book an overseas trip. You may have been thinking of getting some additional qualifications to enhance your career. This is a good time to do the research and to check out your options.
An issue concerning a business or financial partnership could come to a head. This is the time to sit down and try to resolve your differences or agree to part amicably. You may find yourself delving into the metaphysical world: astrology, tarot, numerology etc. It’s a good time to do some serious research.
This Full Moon is shining a light on your relationships. Are you getting your needs met? What needs to change? Are you the one doing all the nurturing? Make a commitment to bring balance in your life between your emotional needs in your relationships and the demands of other people in your life.
It’s an ideal time to restructure your diet and exercise routine, to get a medical and have your health checked out. You may have more responsibilities at work due to some restructuring. It could be time to look for a different job or to take your career in a new direction.
This is a wonderful Full Moon for developing your creative side. If you are not having enough fun and you are only focused on work, it’s time to make more space in your life for enjoyment and pleasure. Children or young people may play a more prominent role in creating more lightness in your life.
This Full Moon will focus on your home and family life. It’s a good opportunity to make your environment more efficient. Declutter, do any necessary repairs, and get everything in working order. You may decide to run a business from home.
During this Full Moon, take the time to examine your contacts and networks and think about how you can use them more efficiently. Maybe you need to learn some new skills in order to promote your work or to find a job.
Money will be the focus for you during this Full Moon. Are you over-spending? Are you being too cautious? If you have a money-making idea or you want to expand a business, make sure you have a clear structure in place. This would be a good time to write a business plan and present it to potential investors.
This is a good time to restructure the way you look, the way you want other people to see you. A physical, emotional and mental makeover would work in your favour. Resolve to take baby steps every day towards your bigger goals so that you can see the progress you are making.
Make sure you schedule alone time when you can be quiet and recharge your batteries. You might want to set a regular time when you meditate, do yoga, or even just daydream. Daily journaling would be beneficial for you.
This Full Moon is shining a light on your friends and acquaintances. Is it time to make some changes? Have you overcommitted yourself and taken on too many responsibilities? If you are a member of an organisation that no longer inspires you, this would be a good time to let it go and try out something new.