During this Taurus Full Moon, ask yourself: What makes me feel secure and safe? Full Moons always shine a bright light on the part of the chart they fall in (see the 12 houses in astrology). For example, if it falls in your 4th house of home and family, you might be asking yourself about your living situation. Do you want to stay where you are? Would you like to move to a new location, maybe even a different country?
Good Questions to Ask Yourself during the Taurus Full Moon
- What would I do with a million pounds?
- What is most important to me in my life?
- What gives my life meaning?
- What are my true talents?
- What does my heart want?
- What wonderful things do I already have in my life?
- What do I need to let go of?
- Where am I playing it too safe?
- What do I need to do to nurture myself?
- How can I take more care of Mother Earth?
Tips for getting the most out of this Full Moon in Taurus
- Leave your wallet or chequebook open to allow abundance to come to you
- Write yourself a cheque for a million pounds and carry it around with you. Look at it each day and begin to feel what it would be like to have unlimited resources at your fingertips
- Let go of anything you’ve been hoarding and feel a new sense of freedom
- Give yourself permission to move more slowly and to tune into your senses
- Do anything that makes you appreciate the earth e.g. gardening, making good food and savouring each mouthful, buy a plant or some flowers to brighten up your home
- Use aromatherapy oils to enhance and stimulate your environment. For example, use lavender to help you relax or ginger and sandalwood to revitalise you
- Visualise yourself protected by Mother Earth and know that all your needs will be met and you can relax in that knowing
- Come up with new ways to boost your financial situation
- Set yourself new, higher goals
- Enjoy fine food, theatre, the arts, music
- Buy real estate or land
- Stock up on your favourite foods
- Allow yourself to move at a slower pace
- Focus on talents that are latent inside of you that you could develop
- Wear soft and soothing things e.g. cashmere, velvet
- Keep reminding yourself to live in the present moment, not in the past or the future, but in the now. Notice each one of your senses and stimulate each one to make you feel more alive and sensual!