Love planet Venus rules your love-life and relationships, and your finances in astrology, and while Venus is in the dramatic sign of Leo (July 12th-August 5th) this is a good time to take a closer look at these important life areas.
If you have Venus in Leo in your birth-chart, you are generous, affectionate and very loyal. Venus in Leo is a born romantic, loves the grand, dramatic gesture, needs plenty of attention and craves appreciation and adoration.
To quote some famous Venus in Leo celebrities:
“Better to live one year as a tiger than a hundred years as a sheep.” - Madonna
“From the beginning, the camera and I were great friends. It loves me, and I love it.” -Whitney Houston
“I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do.” – Tom Cruise
With Venus in Leo (July 12th-August 5th), Mercury in Leo (July 14th-July 30th) and the Sun in Leo from July 22nd all making favourable planetary aspects to Uranus in Aries and Saturn in Sagittarius there is a huge amount of energy in the element of Fire in the heavens. It’s a time to shine, to wear bright colours and to do anything dramatic that makes you feel great!
Great things to do with Venus in Leo
- Treat yourself like royalty and dress like a king or a queen
- Stand tall, become aware of your posture and walk with confidence
- Get a new hairdo, go to a spa and luxuriate, do something that makes you feel pampered
- Wear some bright colours, especially, yellows, oranges and reds.
- Take some acting classes
- Develop your creative skills
- Do something you are passionate about
- Entertain someone or go out to the theatre, movies or a concert
- Play a musical instrument or learn how to play one
- See the creative potential in other people
- Give words of encouragement and praise to the people in your life
- Express warmth and affection
- Do something nice for someone you love
- Play with children
- Treat yourself to something special
This is a wonderful time to turn a hobby that you love into a business. Leo wants you to stand out from the crowd and to be your unique self. Too many of us still think that work and play have to be separate entities. During this transit, you have an opportunity to merge the two so that when you wake up in the morning you are saying to yourself: oooh goody! I am so excited to get to my work. It no longer feels like work because I am enjoying it so much. That’s the flavour of this transit of Venus in Leo.