Would you ever tell your partner that you should take a break from each other? And if you did, how would you expect them to react? Horoscopefriends is here to tell you how your significant other is likely to react to the suggestion of a temporary break-up, based on their star sign!
Astrology can give you an idea about how your romantic partner is likely to react if you suggest that you temporarily break up with each other, based on their star sign. Unless you live under a rock, at some point or another, you’ve probably heard someone say: “If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, it was never yours to begin with”. It’s a love quote that is thought to encapsulate an approach to love that speaks of incredible selflessness, maturity and moral superiority. Not everyone subscribes to it, though. In fact, when it comes to most people, it is most likely to be met with a reply along the lines of, “No, thanks, I think I’ll pass; they are staying with me, whether they like it or not”. And in some other cases, it is only used for self-consolation purposes, in the hope that the prodigal…partner will eventually realise they made a mistake in leaving and come back.
However, when the tension between two romantic partners has become so thick that you can cut it with a knife, a temporary break-up is probably preferable to murder. It can give both parties involved the clarity of thought they need to sort out their feelings. And, above all, it’s not irreversible.
So here’s how each star-sign would react to those daring words:
Wondering if you should take a break? A psychic reading with one of our top psychic readers can shed some light on your thoughts. Give them a call now on 0207 111 6384!
- It’s extremely likely that your Aries will run off into the sunset, fuming with rage, never to be seen or heard from again (by you).
- It’s quite likely that their interest in you will be rekindled and that they will stick to you like a leech in order to win you back.
- It’s quite likely that they will see this break-up as a good chance to do all the crazy things you wouldn’t let them do while you two were together, and that you’ll end up visiting them at the hospital.
- It’s considerably likely that they’ll throw various objects at you, and that they’ll end up visiting you at the hospital.
- It’s alarmingly likely that they’ll find a replacement in a heartbeat.
- It’s relatively likely that your Taurus will give you an aloof look and ask, “What’s for dinner?” – especially if you really haven’t settled on what you’re having for dinner.
- It’s quite unlikely that they’ll be open to the idea – even if you promise them you two will get back together in less than a decade.
- It’s very likely that they’ll give you an innocent look and say: “Ok, but we’ll still be having sex every once in a while, right?”
- It’s most likely that they’ll find your suggestion offensive and unreasonable, and that they’ll tell you they don’t want to ever see you again.
- It’s quite likely that someone else will soon replace you in their bed – if not in their heart – because, lest you forget, Taurus is a very sensual star sign.
Read also: The star signs and break up
- It’s very likely that your Gemini will happily agree to your suggestion – much to your dismay.
- It’s highly likely that they’ll see this break-up as a good chance to…hang out more with a couple of people they are interested in.
- It’s very unlikely that you’ll never hear from them again – unless, of course, they move to Kenya with their new partner.
- It’s quite likely that they’ll keep flirting with you – especially if they have nothing better to do.
- It’s very likely that they will eventually come back to you – all reinvigorated and perked up.
- It’s highly likely that you’ll find your Cancer curled up on your doorstep, begging you please to take them back.
- It’s quite likely that you’ll be bombarded with silent phone calls from a withheld number.
- It’s quite likely that the longer you’re apart, the more weight they’ll put on. Hopefully, you won’t mind.
- It’s disturbingly likely that they’ll be showing up at your workplace with cakes and pies in hand (“I was in the neighbourhood!”).
- It’s extremely unlikely that they’ll find a replacement; their tears will be blinding them to all potential opportunities.
Read also: The star signs and one-sided love
- It’s very unlikely that you’ll make it out safe and sound after suggesting something like this – unless, of course, you can make sure you’re separated from your Leo by bulletproof glass.
- It’s most likely that they’ll find a replacement in a heartbeat.
- It’s very likely that you’ll keep running into them with their new partner, and that it won’t be as accidental as suggested by “running into”.
- It’s very unlikely that they’ll be overcome with depression and decide that you are the one for them. And if they do, it’s even more unlikely that you’ll ever find out about it.
- If you ask them whether there is any chance of you two getting back together, they’ll thank you for the laugh.
- If you think your Virgo will try to change your mind, think again.
- It’s extremely likely that they’ll say: “Goodbye and good riddance. Don’t let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.”
- It’s quite likely that they’ll hire a cleaning crew to sanitise their home – you know, to cleanse it of you.
- It’s very unlikely that they’ll start looking for a replacement right away; they’ll have to analyse what went wrong with your relationship first.
- The chances of them getting on with their life and stoically waiting for you to make a final decision are zero to none. This is Virgo we’re talking about!
- You should know better than to ask a Libra for a break. It’s quite likely that your Libra is looking for a way out and doesn’t know how to tell you.
- It’s disturbingly likely that you’ll be bombarded with seemingly innocent text messages and phone calls (“Just calling to say hi!”).
- It’s quite likely that they’ll find a new partner. Libra cannot stand being single – it is known.
- It’s also quite likely that they’ll be trying to get back together with you despite having found a new partner. There’s nothing wrong with having options, right?
- It’s very likely that you two will eventually get back together and be even happier than before.
- It’s quite likely that your Scorpio will give you an ultimatum: “We stay together or we break up for good”.
- It’s very likely that they’ll grab you by the throat and refuse to let go until you spit out the name of their replacement.
- The possibility that they might install a surveillance system in your home cannot be ruled out.
- If they love you, it’s very likely that you two will eventually get back together. Scorpios don’t let go easily.
- If you don’t…behave while you two are apart, it’s quite likely that they won’t just let you get away with it when you get back together.
Read also: The star signs do they mean what they say?
- It’s very likely that your Sagittarius will be thrilled at the suggestion. You need to be sure you can handle it.
- The chances of them keeping in touch with you are… Eh, you’re better off not knowing.
- It’s quite likely that, after months of no contact, they’ll send you a picture of themselves from the Bahamas – a picture of themselves with a looker from the Bahamas, to be more precise.
- Oddly enough, the chances of you two getting back together are very high; they’ll come back to you refreshed.
- Once you’re back together, it’s quite likely that they’ll suggest you do this temporary-break-up thing more often.
- It’s most likely that your Capricorn will go the ultimatum route: “Either we stay together or we break up for good”.
- It’s very likely that they’ll say no – despite having considered the option themselves – simply because the suggestion didn’t come from them.
- They are as likely to fool around while you’re apart as they are while you’re together. Take that as you will.
- It’s very unlikely that they’ll be checking up on you by bombarding you with phone calls or by paying you unannounced visits. They’ll be getting all relevant information in a discreet way.
- It’s very likely that they’ll end up realising you are the one for them. But it’s very unlikely that you’ll ever find out about it.
Read aslo: How the star signs express their feelings
- It’s very likely that your Aquarius will think this “major step forward” in your relationship calls for champagne. What did you expect?
- It’s quite likely that, after a while, they’ll call you to thank you for setting them free and giving them the chance to meet Joe/Jane.
- The possibility that they might wish to introduce you to Joe/Jane cannot be ruled out.
- It’s very likely that you’ll get back together. With no strings attached, mind you.
- The chances of their becoming more committed to your relationship… Oh, look! It’s snowing!
- It’s considerably likely that your Pisces will…swim away faster than a goldfish that’s just been set free.
- It’s quite likely that they’ll listen to you calmly and then say: “We’re still going to Prague, though. Right?”
- It’s very likely that they’ll keep turning to you for emotional support or for help with their broken kitchen sink.
- The chances of resolving the problems in your relationship when you get back together… “Problems? What problems?”
- The chances of you two getting back together… “Sorry, but…when did we break up?”